What We Do
The problem we solve:
City catalysts want to see change happen in their city, but they aren’t always sure how to organize the movement and make it sustainable. Based on our experience in Costa Mesa and surrounding cities we can help leaders assess and grow their movements to increase the impact they can have on their city. Bottom Line is we will do anything we can to help encourage, support and advance a more collaborative movement of churches working together and impacting their cities.
We facilitate cohorts for leaders in focused areas in cities to grow together, we support
- Next Generation/Schools
- Target areas of need: (ie: homelessness, food insecurity, elderly)
Interested in being part of a cohort?
We provide consulting to help strategize in the above key areas.
Interested in having a consultation?
We connect leaders to tools that help a city movement:
- Establish their development/fundraising model
- Determine what business management systems would be best for them including:
- Setting up your 501 C3 structure
- Accounting system
- Data Base
- Volunteer management
- Assess city catalysts and establish growth paths for them
- Asses the demographics, needs and challenges in a city
- Launch city wide serve days
- Engage with your local schools
- Ignite an intentional neighboring network
- Develop a prayer strategy for your city
We host the “City on a Hill Leaders Roundtable Event” to help cities take the movement in their city to the next level.
To facilitate collaboration around a city’s greatest spiritual, relational, and practical challenges we have identified 4 areas of focus to create rallying points for the city: prayer, neighboring, the next generation, and overcoming the city’s greatest practical challenge. In each area, we have tools that we recommend that we can help you establish in your city to increase collaboration.